Buttons!!!

Should they care to this suggestion and center it ?

• Yes they should!

• Cap, who gives a f... about the buttons

• I don't care :c

Results are only viewable after voting.

VayLan

Center this buttons, focus a bit and you'll find that they're not cenetered at all [ez fix with html]1612778224001.png

VayLan

There i fixed it myself, not that hard 1612832531524.pngeverything needed is to disable m-left from html 1612832716495.png

Jack

Web Host
Staff member
Admin
Mod
There i fixed it myself, not that hard View attachment 32everything needed is to disable m-left from html View attachment 33
Hi,

at this current moment the buttons isn't a priority but can be considered, as someone who coded this for it to be like that, i can tell you you're html is incorrect, Chrome inspect is inaccurate on this site due to the functions used only odd coding shows on it. Some browsers are a pain with centerizing and sizes, and when it comes to optimizing with mobiles/tablets not even chromes element features can figure that out :) it be considered though however.

VayLan

Hi,

at this current moment the buttons isn't a priority but can be considered, as someone who coded this for it to be like that, i can tell you you're html is incorrect, Chrome inspect is inaccurate on this site due to the functions used only odd coding shows on it. Some browsers are a pain with centerizing and sizes, and when it comes to optimizing with mobiles/tablets not even chromes element features can figure that out :) it be considered though however.
Alright, thanks so much, also i don't know much about html.